Industrial Process Control & Automation Capabilities
Process controls are the automation that removes human error, provides precision in manufacturing, product protection and reporting.
- Each client and facility use different levels of automation
- Each client and facility can use different controls platforms
- Each client and facility may need different functions of our Process Controls Group
- Eclipse Innovative, Inc. is an Allen Bradley Developer with experience in Siemens, ABB, C++, Crimson
- Ground up programming-a new system with new controls whether a simple system such as a divert to a complex system with automation for dosing, blending or mixing, CIP, steam, or refrigeration
- Integration programming-bring a new process in line with the current facility processes
- Upgrading programming from unsupported versions or no-longer-existing platforms
Software is a product that is not tangible; however, our Process Controls Group uses ISA standards to include the electrical process for the controls on PIDs.
- Build in-house
- All new parts used
- Simple motor starters
- Complex Systems requiring multiple enclosures or very large enclosures
Electrical panels are built and labeled in accordance with all standards and mapped on Electrical Drawings via an ACADD platform.