Custom Process, Automation & Engineering Solutions
Are you facing a challenge with your equipment and need an expert opinion on a solution? Are you not sure what you have and if it will deliver on your needs? Is your current process and system in need of a fresh solution to improve efficiency and maximize profits?
- Each facility has its own dynamic.
- Each facility has its own spatial footprint and process, whether on an existing line or for a new line.
- Each solution that truly meets the needs for each facility is custom.
- Each product has its own process.
- Each product has its own ingredients, whether for an existing recipe or a new product.
- Each solution that truly meets the needs for product requirements is custom.
Eclipse Innovative’s licensed engineers draw on their vast experience to provide expertise in designing, building, and maintenance of food and beverage systems, from Concept to Installation.
Our Custom Engineering Capabilities
- Ingredient receiving process for liquids
- Batching and Blending process
- CIP (Clean in Place)
- Refrigeration (contractor licenses in Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina)
- R/O systems
- Steam supply and recovery
- Waste Water systems
Automation & Controls
- New or native programming (software and hardware)
- Upgrading or replacing outdated or unsupported software with new software/programming (Allen Bradley Developer)
- Equipment requirements and sizing
- System requirements
- Energy audits and facility requirements
- All engineering will follow the appropriate standard including ISA, IIAR and is produced with ACADD, SOLIDWORKS or SMAP documentation.